The Folks That Created Guitar Hero

were obviously thinking of me when the idea for this game hit them. It is the perfect video game for me. I always wanted to be able to play the classic rock songs I listened to while growing up and I tried learning guitar several times. I always gave up though, because I didn't have the patience to practice as much as I would need to in order to be able to play my favorite songs.

But with Guitar Hero, I can just pick up the guitar and feel like I'm playing those songs immediately. I love it. Our whole family, from grandma on down, has played with this game. Players can improve quickly, people of different abilities can play together, with each player playing at his individual level.

You won't get a blister on your little finger; you won't get a blister on your thumb.

However, I do have one word of WARNING: If you are unable to do the splits before playing this game, you will not be able to do them while playing.

Now, please excuse me, I need to go find my ice pack.

1 comment:

Meg_L said...

It's a favorite in our house too!