New Project: Homeschooling Family Interviews

I named this blog homeschoolingisfreedom because I believe strongly that one of the main reasons homeschooling works is because families are free from many of the constraints inherent in other methods of education.

I have always been fascinated and interested in how this freedom plays out in other homeschooling families. Therefore, I am starting a section labeled Homeschooling Family Interviews to give other families the chance to share their experiences and show us how educational freedom works in their lives.

I have started to interview other homeschoolers I know and will post the first one as soon as I am finished introducing the topic in this post. If you would like to join in, please let me know by emailing me at the address on my profile page.

This is going to be fun so please join me in compiling a huge list of examples of how freedom works!

No comments: